Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shouldnt complain

But I will - its a bit tedious listening to a motor all day. And waiting for some wind . Well some did arrive late and I'm enjoying the sunset with no motor but we are making a mere 2 knots so I suppose I'll get plenty of sleep tonight. Saw three jellyfish today - woohoo - big blobby ones all rusty orange. I tried calling them like I do to the birds to make them stay near the boat a while but it didnt seem to work for them either. Oh and I also saw a jet stream early in the day indicating an aluminum tube of cheaters crossing the tasman the easy way, no doubt gorging themselves on all that plastic airline food and drink. Bastards I wish I had some. Instead here I am lumbering around like a convict chained to the floor with an EPIRB swinging between my knees like a lead scrotum, getting in the way all the time. I usually slip it up under the life jacket so then I look like Mae West after a unilateral mastectomy instead, but it never stays there. What next?

Heres hoping the wind picks up a bit more - and then I'll be grizzling about there being too much!


Sapphire Out.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments: